My sons first Bike Modification!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My oldest who is 9yrs old has seen me on this site for weeks now. He has been looking over my shoulder & wanted to see some of the bikes that are on this site.

Well we have a 18 inch HotWheels bike that I took the pedals off to fix his BMX. He Remembered the cool Choppers he saw on RRB that he wanted to have a chopper himself!

ethan.JPG

We took the the 18 incher front wheel off & mounted it on his Huffy BMX. He was so excited that he rode it all day to show it off to all his friends!
I Have to say that I am a PROUD PAPA! We are off looking for bike parts everywhere we can find them.

Manmachine1k

Another bike addict...at only 9 years old! That HotWheels was the gateway. You better plan an addition on your garage now. :p Oh well, it's a good addiction to have I guess. 8) Gary

Yep! I'll be cleaning out the garage this week to make room for more bikes! (If I can find any more, due to the scrappers that are running rampant in our part of the "hood")

Will be hitting up the Salvation Army Store after work today..

manmachine1k said:
Yep! I'll be cleaning out the garage this week to make room for more bikes! (If I can find any more, due to the scrappers that are running rampant in our part of the "hood")

Will be hitting up the Salvation Army Store after work today..
when ever you see them stop them and talk with them you can most the time cut deals with them for the bikes they pick up, and keep your junk parts in a pile some where that you can use to swap with them

I think I was about 9 or so when I built my first chopper. A friend and I jammed on a second set of forks from a donor bike with a smaller wheel and brushed painted it blue. We thought it was the coolest thing.

Back