My son just loves his trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's not big enough to reach the pedals but that doesn't stop him from riding.
esygasa6.jpg

yzemubu8.jpg

mygu9ave.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

wild man already riding with no helmet .. your gonna come home and he will have a jump in the yard. :lol:

mocrawler said:
scrumblero said:
:mrgreen: I gotta know... whats in the backpack??
A binky , a hot wheel ,and a baseball hat. All of the things that really matter! :grin:

so the 1st time you catch him .. you have to try to be firm with him.. and not run up and hug him...
and never tell the woman of these things.. she will think your incourage'n him....

mocrawler said:
Henry morgan said:
wild man already riding with no helmet .. your gonna come home and he will have a jump in the yard. :lol:
Lol! I tried to jump the pool when I was 9 :grin:

Doesn't everyone try and set up some plywood to jump mom's car when she's not home? :mrgreen:

Captain Awesome said:
mocrawler said:
Henry morgan said:

Doesn't everyone try and set up some plywood to jump mom's car when she's not home? :mrgreen:
do not even get me started on the cars... ha ha...

Captain Awesome said:
mocrawler said:
Henry morgan said:

I sure did!

I jumped my moms car when I was a younger kid but I'm not sure I understand what the plywood is for...

Oh... you mean jump the car with your bike, I get it. Never did that, just jumped the car.

That looks like a small Murray. Just a little smaller than the one I just redid for my daughter. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61866

You sure his legs won't reach from the seat? Looks like he's close if not. Regardless, that smile is great! And my daughter does the backpack thing as well. Both my son's did it too, but now they do it for school. :mrgreen:

naturephotoboy3 said:
scrumblero said:
mocrawler said:
scrumblero said:
:mrgreen: I gotta know... whats in the backpack??
A binky , a hot wheel ,and a baseball hat. All of the things that really matter! :grin:

:mrgreen:

Maybe a Parachute??
Good idea!

Back