My shops facelift

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. One of the few people I know of who started at the bottom sweeping and now own the place. KUDOS to you. I hope you are blessed greatly. What ever way that may be. Good luck.

Got into the Christmas spirit today. Merry Christmas

012-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

Congratulations! Do you have t-shirts? Its stories like yours that make me feel lucky to be an an American. No offense meant to any non Americans, I just love my country and embrace the opportunities available to hard working people. Good luck and God bless America.

well we finally got back to working on the shop. We got the gridwork for the ceiling up and installed and wired the new lights and I started putting the ceiling tiles today.

shop009.jpg

shop010.jpg

shop014.jpg

shop015.jpg

Got the ceiling tiles and insulation put in this week, also built a new display rack, still need to install the tracks that the bikes will set in. heres the progress so far.

004-8.jpg

007-6.jpg

006-7.jpg

005-8.jpg

015-3.jpg

man im really diggin the structure of your shop. do you know what year it was built in? and what it was originally built for.

Latest posts

Back