My score this weekend.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know it's off topic but I have to share.

1.jpg

A one owner 1973 Datsun 620 custom with a California stepside bed. 42,500 OG miles and the guy yanked the 1600 and installed a Buick 231V-6. He never finished it. Heres the best part, it sat in the garage since 1978! A true "Barn Find". It has so much cool stuff and it's all "New" even though its over 30 yers old. This is an example of the roots of minitruckin and the 70's style that I love. Here are some more --Enjoy!

4.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Man that brings back a ton of memories....loving the work on that one...the chopped one rocks too..you found that in Cali ?? Awesome find !! And smog exempt...score !! :D

WOW Flashback!!!! I had a buddy in Castro Valley CA back in the day that had a tricked out longbed, that went by HAIRNECK on his plate, myself I had a 78 Toyota longbed with a 350 m22 4spd with three piece Hooker headers......ah those were the days

Gold Street Customs said:
WOW Flashback!!!! I had a buddy in Castro Valley CA back in the day that had a tricked out longbed, that went by HAIRNECK on his plate, myself I had a 78 Toyota longbed with a 350 m22 4spd with three piece Hooker headers......ah those were the days

Hey man, I had a slammed 78 Toyota longbed (with a vinyl bed tarp) in 1983. Have you seen this facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/MiniTruckinCoalition

Check it out. Do you have any pics of that truck? post em on that page!

"Buzz! Buzz comeback!"
"Go away!"
"No Buzz, you gotta come back!....I FOUND A SPACESHIP!"
"Its a spaceship, Buzz!"

PPts.jpg

Back