my rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i just got addicted to the site. sick bikes. here is a couple of my rides. all comments welcome. every bike i have ever touched have been constant works in progress.. i can't make up my mind and i am constantly thinking of new

greggah_mass

my first bike.. bits and pieces bought and begged for.

greggah_mass

it is amazing what deals can be made over whiskey and a couple of cans of bud. FREEBIE !!! :)

greggah_mass

my most recent have to tweek and find some new stuff.. saddle and a tank.

i follow directions well but can't seem to get the images to appear in the post.. &*$&#)_

here ya go, dunno why it didnt work, other than the first one didnt start with "h"ttp.... the last ones my fav

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I love that second bike!

did you cut a chopper fork to use just ine crown?

I see you are in Mass

Where are you located and do you know about the HUGE Bike Swap at the NE Muscle bike museum on August 26, Sunday? The swap is in Bloomfield CT and I am in Simsbury, CT both just north of Hartford.

Love your rides! We could have much to talk about!

Thanks, Joe

forks on el gordo are a combo of mountain bike rock shox... top portion w/ a set up triple tree chopper fork legs cut and welded. needed somethin to fit the 24x3.

i am up north of boston.. didn't know about the swap meet in CT... good looking out.

1st bike is a montgomery ward hawthorne bike.. don't know the year.. anyone have a clue or a location for look up.

First and 3rd ones are freaking nuts! There so sick man there great. Nice lines on both. I want the rack off ur the bike in ur top pic :)

You have some nice bikes. Your fist bike is around 1951 or 52. I have the same bike ,I think it was my third fat tyre in the herd.

Latest posts

Back