MY RAT ROD...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check it out guys... here is a picture of my bad boy. I want to throw on a few more parts like a front fender, new seat, and perhaps a set of lights but I just thought I'd show this picture first and then update it later when I have added the rest.

So far I've only painted the frame flat black... added my must have bell on the handle bars... painted the rims a glossy black to contrast with the flat black and make those white walls stand out. The black rims also give the illusion of fatter tires which ROCKS! aaaand I added the black grips on the handle bars. the originals were green Schwinn grips which I plan on holding on to just in case. as far as the model of the rod, i believe its a cantileaver framed schwinn from the early 70's, unfortunately that's all i know. If anyone has a better idea on the model, please let me know!

Hope you all like... :D

f_lccc11faba2m_31ccfd1.jpg

Looks like your rat days starting off great, cool bike!

LOL! Thats almost my exact plans for my next bike...except I have black bars and Electra Rat Rod seat and grips! I like how it looks with just one fender in the back...nice!

Nice bike. You should move it, though. I've come close to running it over like 5 times. :mrgreen:

Have you considered any pinstriping for it?

Back