My rare columbia!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this bike two days ago. Re-covered the seat, added whitewalls,and now its a rider. I paid 150, and this frame is unlike any i have seen. the frame reads "special", and the serial number only has 3 illegible punched-in letters on the bottom bracket. Also, anyone out there got a front fender for one of these?
SDC12882.jpg

I don't have a pic of mine but I had an original paint 5 Star with the same frame...no place for tank....mine had the 105ga spokes but no cutout for a belt BUT a Whizzer supercollector traded me 3 real nice bikes for it back in the late 80's...he said it was built for a Whizzer but never had a motor installed....it had the rims with dimples around spoke holes and a handlebar with a crossbar......might have been a fancy model Newsboy Special......but I'm going with the Whizzer story!

My rims have huge heavy spokes and there are narks on the frame where motor may have been :D Now i have to motorize it

Back