My projects and collection.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are a few of mine and my families bikes. The Phat Cycles cruiser is mine. I just picked it up this last weekend. Great FB market place find, only $100!
The blue trike is my son's custom build, I don't even want to know what he has invested in it. He enters it in audio competitions and has won some trophies :)
The last two belong to my wife and daughter. The bikes were Shwinn beach cruisers. Picked up at a garage sale. A little cleaning, grease, new tires and chains and the bikes were road worthy again. The daughter wanted a "Stranger Things" themed bike so I went with a black, yellow, and white paint job. Some vinyl graphics and she was set. For the wife she wanted a beach theme. I went with a blue and green paint jib. I'm still waiting for here to design and cut the graphics for her bike. I have a Kent beach cruiser and a BMX pro level bike. The Kent is getting a trike kit as funds become available. Enjoy :)
20230528_172438.jpg
FB_IMG_1685359508370.jpg
20230525_201825.jpg

Welcome aboard. Nice broad collection you got there

Pro tip. When posting photos, make sure you click on the insert icon and select full image

Screenshot_20230531-103116.png

I went in and fixed the last ones up for you 👍

Latest posts

Back