My Prewar Silver King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ace said:
Beautiful bike, wish we had more stuff like that on the roads in Europe 8) I would love to see this bike from different angles, any chance you have more pics Ernie ?

I'd trade this bike to be in Europe any day! I'll post some more up..

JoeyMac said:
I'm in love with this bicycle. :shock:

Can't stop looking at it...

Thanks man. You have a heck of a bike collection. Some real nice stuff. PM me if you want to sell a shabby starter. I'm looking for a tank bike with a springer fork.

ern said:
JoeyMac said:
I'm in love with this bicycle. :shock:

Can't stop looking at it...

Thanks man. You have a h*** of a bike collection. Some real nice stuff. PM me if you want to sell a shabby starter. I'm looking for a tank bike with a springer fork.

I'll trade you a near mint all-original all-intact SpaceLiner with a springer fork for that :)

g kustom kuhl said:
great looking bike...what a stunning ride! i'm now getting inpired to get mine togther!

great shine comming off of yours.

Thanks! Post pictures of yours!

.......! i just picked up a 35 hawthorne (montgomery wards) silverking - i was planing on flipping the bars and a deep sprung troxel!

beautiful bike, now i know what mine will look like, i cant wait to clean mine up!

Hawthorne1.jpg

complete - minus fenders, chain guard and bent fork!

To clean those things up, might I suggest, media blasting.
014.jpg

lobsterboyx said:
.......! i just picked up a 35 hawthorne (montgomery wards) silverking - i was planing on flipping the bars and a deep sprung troxel!

beautiful bike, now i know what mine will look like, i cant wait to clean mine up!

Hawthorne1.jpg

complete - minus fenders, chain guard and bent fork!

Sweet bike! I really like the frame! Keep me posted on your progress! 8)

you can also take the ol' buffing wheel and a few bottles of med cut to it.

my monark board track project is going to be on hold as soon as i get my hands on my silverking!

for any of you fellas' out there who want to know who tweaked the fork on your silverking... look no further, i found the culprit!

aacoolkid.jpg

Rat Rod said:
And looks like he'd have to say it in a really high pitched voice. :shock:
:lol: :lol: he looked aweful young there, they probably aint dropped yet.. :lol: :lol:

What's up guys?!
I just got my fenders back from the Fender Doctor and they look freakin' perfect. I'll post new pics when I mount them.
:D

Back