My PHAT Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this Ocean Dr. cruiser by PHAT Cycles at a thrift store for $50 and thought I could have some fun with it. So far here`s the jest:
006-5.jpg

005-9.jpg

I added bottle openers for a nice touch. I`d like to do a 3 speed set-up on it and put the shifter on the right seat stay for that "old school" look.
004-10.jpg

here`s a couple more pics before the bottle openers.
005-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

003-7.jpg

001-7.jpg

Fifty bucks?!?!? You should be happy you didn't get busted for stealing :) That's a sweet ride!

dash said:
sweet bottle opener hope you don't mind me using that idea!!!!!
Roll with it. I actually stole that idea from a Walmart bike lol. Only thing, they used only one so I decided to go with 2 lol. But yeah, go on ahead, I haven`t applied for a patent yet lol

FOUND OBJECTS said:
Yeah, Phat cycles has a nice line-up. Suprised I don't see more of them around on here.
Someone else has one in here. I seen it the other day but can`t remember where. Maybe in the "ape hanger club" thread?

lambohaha said:
FOUND OBJECTS said:
Yeah, Phat cycles has a nice line-up. Suprised I don't see more of them around on here.
Someone else has one in here. I seen it the other day but can`t remember where. Maybe in the "ape hanger club" thread?
There whole line-up is great...
Can't wait to see this one done!!!!!

Back