My Nirve Classic (mostly stock)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told this was an 09 Nirve Classic when I bought it. I took off the plastic pedals and put on some nice metal ones, added some Nirve straight apes and moto grips. She is a fun ride! I'm saving for either a B33 or B135 saddle but that will likely have to wait until next summer along with a new paint job :mrgreen: What do you guys think of my newb bike :?:

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

Just got back from it's first real maiden voyage with the apes on it. More comfy than it was with the Kandy bars! I dig these apes. I put about 9 miles or so on the bike today. Thanks for the props guys :D

I've never painted a bicycle myself, I've rattle canned many many trucks though so I'm not too bad :D I was thinking of going with a rasta colored fade from the front to back but I'm still kicking around ideas. It's not that I don't like the paint but I'm not a huge fan of decals....

I'm also looking at a springer fork for the front at some point, and maybe a Nirve headlight just to round out the look. Bikes are pretty fun!

I just don't personally feel like bmx pedals belong on anything but a bmx or maybe a SCHWEET dh mountain bike but much like opinions usually do, mine stinks :D Thanks for the props on the bike.

Back