my next project "the outlaw"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DSCF1080.jpg

it is an old 60's 70's Schwinn speedster or roadster, this one will be a great bike.
the way i got it, it had regular 24 inch wheels on it, i decided to weld an extra fork onto it and put a 20 inch on the front, and all of my other bikes, like these
DSCF1078.jpg

DSCF1239-1.jpg
these two were both free, from the dump, i like the old banana seat bikes and i know its not in anymore, but its what i like, i take them to school and the kids love them, they ask where'd you get it, and i say from the dump, i just dont see how people can throw that good stuff out, but keep throwing so i can get more bikes. on the purple and red bike it was in perfect shape, besides rusty wheels and a bent springer, people just dont know how to fix stuff. hope you all enjoy

Re: my next project

thank you, i cant wait for every Saturday and Wednesday because we go to the dump, but its never too often you will find bikes, but you can find some awesome stuff in them, one downer about the green hornet, it was buried, and good thing im still young i had to fetch it out of the dumpster, i mean i will pay for bikes, but getting them for free is even better

well thank you for naming your new bike after me. i am humbled. great start.

Outlaw :p

Jeez!! I can't find a dump in Philly. I know it's some bikes out here somewhere. I love banana seats also. It takes me back to the good old days. Ya right when people see them they act goofy. We need more retro stuff and nix this fixie crap. Oh o sorry for the Charlie sheen rant. CUE AEROSMITH "BACK IN THE SADDLE" SONG NOW GET TA BUILDIN' PEACE

Keep up the good work :!:

Latest posts

Back