my new bike repair stand

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i finally have one!!! i bought a low end one (88 bucks) from e-bay but for what i do i think it'll last a while so long as i dont abuse it too much. it suuuuure makes stuff alot easier! im all giddy! im also planning to use 2x4 and 2x2 wood scraps from other projects to build a stand to hold a bike while i strip the paint off it. oooorah!!!!
fast eddie outty

I bought a stand and a few other things from Alfred E Bike last year and the shipping was ridonculously cheap. 11 dollars from midwest to west for a repair stand, truing stand and hand tools. I asked if he made a mistake on freight and he said they had a deal with shipping, I think it came dhl. I'm not shilling for AEBike, but they have everything at a reasonable price and freight is cheap.

Wow I just check. Same stand a few bucks more but 9 bucks shipping. Thanks for the heads up on AEBIke

sensor said:
i still do my stuff on my knees :(
and yeah pics please....88 i might do

I've been using my drumset throne to sit on but I still end up hunched over a bike on my kitchen floor, while I wrestle with it to keep it still while I try to attach parts and tighten stuff. It's a pain in the ..... A real bike stand would be quite nice.

I had a Park stand given to me last week along with a Yakima rack and a rack that mounts on the trunk when I went to pick up a couple of bikes to be fixed for a friend.Her mom thought I might be able to use this stuff as it was taking up space in her yard.Ahhhh the favors I do for people. :lol: :lol:

Nashbar has a stand that is 36% off with a coupon available to knock off an extra 10%. SInce I'm a newbie to bike building is Spin Doctor a good repair stand? Original price was $219.95 and now it is $139.95 (with 10% off that would make it about $125.95 then add $10.75 for shipping).

Here is the link:
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?sku=21728

Good or bad?

yes spin doctor is a good stand. i work for performance bikes an we handle alot of spin products.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I just got this PCS-9 for $97 shipped from eBay, worth every penny:
2626342476_3759107a1b_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back