My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO Coaster !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi !
This is my new bike, Dyno coaster with lil' modify !
Sachs Dreigang with coaster brake, new saddle (Eastman Made in India), a BIIG chinese ding-dong bell, new grips with skulls, i plan LED lamps in eyes and nose...
This is really cool look, in the srteets everybody says : WHOOOOOOAM, and like so.

278_7882.jpg

278_7874.jpg

278_7899_rotation_2.jpg

278_7883_rotation.jpg

278_7897.jpg

I LOVE SO ! :D

Adios
Karesz

Re: My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO !!!

Nice bike and great set up on the shifter/hub.

kboross said:
, a BIIG chinese ding-dong bell,.... I LOVE SO ! :D
Karesz

HHAHAHA

That's a really nice bike. Dyno's... Got to love that magical "D" on the back of the seatpost huh? :D :D :D I've got the exact same one but mine's got the original fenders and everything. What's your framenumber?

I'm going to rebuild mine but the only thing I'm still looking for is a hub that I can use with the original spokes. Did you use the original spokes with that Sachs hub? :mrgreen:

Great looking bike!........THAT'S A BIG BELL!

Yeah dude, that D :mrgreen: That's one of those things that make it the real deal :wink:

Where are you from? Do you have another one of those hubs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way: My Coasters frame no. is YC95000027 :idea:

MaXXXwell said:
Yeah dude, that D :mrgreen: That's one of those things that make it the real deal :wink:

Where are you from? Do you have another one of those hubs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way: My Coasters frame no. is YC95000027 :idea:

Yeah man !

I'm from Hungary, very poor country of kustumized bikes, and parts. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hungary? Cool! Poor in parts and bikes, I can imagine... But how the h*ll did you get a Coaster in Hungary??? :lol:

Are you taking the train at the end of July and be part of the FBI in Holland? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MaXXXwell said:
Hungary? Cool! Poor in parts and bikes, I can imagine... But how the h*ll did you get a Coaster in Hungary??? :lol:

Are you taking the train at the end of July and be part of the FBI in Holland? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, of course came from Germany on an avoiding road naturally ...

And thanx, but no I can go away in no way to you now . :cry:

By

yeah, nice bike! did you buy it with the sachs hub or did you install the hub yourself?

Back