my muse

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have a muse bike? A bike that epitomizes your opinion of the coolest bike out there. The one that makes you think... I WANT THAT, and the one that sparked all of this bicycle stuff for you.

Well I came across the first bike that totally inspired me. Its not a rat or a chopper, it looks to be bone stock. but still... its a cool bike schwinn autocycle

anybody else?

I love the Elgins, specificly the Twin Bars or Bluebirds. In my oppinion Elgins have the most artistic lines that I've ever seen in bikes. Heres a couple of pics I took at the Grand Haven Bicycle Museum...Kelly

Twin Bar
img02603lx.jpg

Bluebird
img02652hz.jpg

'Mustang bike'

For me it's a simple 20" Mustang or highrise bike, and it has to be purple with a purple sparkly banana seat and grips. 3 speed stick (shimano) would be nice but I never had gears as a kid.

The schwinn repop is the closest new bike for sale today:

STINGRAY_PUR.jpg

And well...I can't get one in Canada, but am working on that :wink: They are at 'a sale price' all over America. One of those and a 5-speed Grey Ghost repop and I'm done buying bikes (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight).

Back