my latest: green hot rod bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
IMG_0013Cx5-1.jpg

built entirely from parts
frame; columbia 26" lots O mods
wheels; 24"
tires; 24x3.0 rear 24x1.95 front
handle bars; fat tube REAL Harley ape hangers
seat; swapmeet :mrgreen:

fattroy said:
Very cool bike!!! Lots of changes. I like it.

Thanks, it started with just one Idea, then snow balled from there. :mrgreen:

I had to bump this bike.. It is still one of the sickest bikes on here..

i love that bike...... i love what you did to the frame and the paint job looks sweet.....

DAYUM! That's off the hook! ...

just a couple of hours ago I've seen a bike with 24x3.0 out back and 24x2.1 up front and it looked like s**t - but on your bike it just looks great .. I guess its the whitewall tires that make it look right.

good bump this thing is awsome i normally dont like frame mods like that but this is so clean it is just right. one of the top ten bikes i have seen on here

THANKS EVERYONE for the bump up and good responces, I had not ridden this one in a very long time. Its tucked away in the back of the garage. After finishing a project I'll ride around for a while ......Then an Evil idea will enter my brain .....then its back in the Lab for another, Time consuming, thought stealing, all involved project. That usually starts with one part :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

outsider13 said:
THANKS EVERYONE for the bump up and good responces, I had not ridden this one in a very long time. Its tucked away in the back of the garage. After finishing a project I'll ride around for a while ......Then an Evil idea will enter my brain .....then its back in the Lab for another, Time consuming, thought stealing, all involved project. That usually starts with one part :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This thread will live forever.. This bike is the coolest.

Back