my hobbie/addiction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i went to a minibike show today and well after riding my minibike all day i had a new ambition to go home and work on my Rupp frame.

well i don't have any pics of the Ropp tonight but i can have some tomorrow upon request. so before i show you all the pics i have i would like to know i there are any minibike/go-cart enthusiast on this forum.

The heath kit that is currently being painted.
S5030198.jpg

the bike i call "the Hog" but in reality its a Thompson Roadrunner (found that out today at the show.) the exhaust and the air cleaner has been painted.
S5030163.jpg

S5030182.jpg

this is Barney. started life as a two seater and about ten inches shorter. (and not purple :lol: )
S5030194.jpg

this is my Manco Dingo two seater. i traded my trailer for it (pic below)
S5030196.jpg

S4021654.jpg

and below is one of my many winter projects. i'm going to put a 5hp on it. (I think)
S5030197.jpg

Those are cool. I had a Heath Kit 5hp when I was 12. Traded it for a BB Gun. (Read Signature) I also recently briefly had a 1970 Honda Z50 Mini-Trail that I mailed in 3 boxes from ME to CA. Guy saw my ad in Maine and asked about it. I told him if he wanted to pay to ship it I'd give it to him. $150 later he had all of it.

i havnt drove the heath yet because it needs a clutch. we only put it together so we know everything lines up. i hope the 10hp gets it moving. $150 thats a great deal for him. does that include shipping?

Rob the $150 was the shipping. The bike was free :D It was to coin a phrase.... a "project" bike. :shock:

Aaron

I'm all about the minibikes!! heres mine!
LCM%20002.jpg

sorry for the big pic... I'll try to get it down... the bike is actually in pieces now getting a substantial motor upgrade, bore kit, removed the flywheel, exhaust, lots more alloy :lol:

yustin said:
nice rides man.
check out my hog...
minihog1.jpg

wow that a sweet bike. i like the bake set yup you got. what size motor do you have? did you do all the work yourself?

I'm all about the minibikes!! heres mine!
can you ride a bike that small off road? sweet bike none the less

Back