My first

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just picked up my first oldish bike with a sturmy 3 spd :) for £15!
a59fb3be.jpg

0dd6aeab.jpg

87c40060.jpg

Anyone know anything about this bike?

Congrats I find ladies bikes all the time..Mens bikes are harder to find ..

Hehe thanks mens bikes are imposibel to find round here!
First bike ive ever seen im person with any kind of internal geared hub rather excited for geting it all up and running :)

indeed! :lol:

cant seem to find anythin on the bike its a phillips bermuda as far as i can tell so im assuming i wont fell guilty when i chop the frame :mrgreen: planing on a gender swap and a lil stretch 8)

hey im from liverpool (north west)

haha thanks nick :mrgreen: the plan was to help my friend get a deal on a bike but i ended up with this and he ended up with non! :lol:

antique bicycles,an addictive hobby. one that i can stop at any time :shock: congrats on your first one.

Great score. it even has whitewalls, I find bikes with that size of whitewall and they are always no good, hope yours are still good, THey set a nice look compaired to the black solids

There a bit recked but useable i hope if i have to get new ones i will get all white i think 8)

Well got this bike up and running today only had time to pop round the block but it seams i have no second gear?! Oh well managed to salvage the tyres hehe will start a build thread when i get going properly :mrgreen:

Back