My finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello I've been on here for a while just figured out how to post pics! Not all of these are fresh finds I guess but they're what ive found since ive been on this site more to come though!
First classic
firearrow2.jpg

Guy saw me riding the fire arrow and gave me this
firestone1.jpg

Before
banana1.jpg

Current
DSC00144.jpg
the
For the girlfriend
DSC00145.jpg

Junkers
DSC00146.jpg

huffy1.jpg

murray1.jpg

thing1.jpg

suburban1.jpg

1959firearrow said:
I wouldn't count this Schwinn as a junker, I have cleaned and sold many of these for $100-$150 on Craigslist. Also Christmas is right around the corner so I'd take it all apart, clean everything, polish the chrome, re-pack the bearings with fresh grease and post it.

1959firearrow said:
Ive had it on craigslist before no takers at $15 rides great Thinking about putting it for sale on here.
Man that's surprising. Around here college kids snap them up.

1959firearrow said:
Ive had it on craigslist before no takers at $15 rides great Thinking about putting it for sale on here.

I would have the same results around here, no buyers and therefore you'd think it would be great to be a seller, but there are no sellers either.

1959firearrow said:
Wow, that first bike is really cool looking. I love the tank with the integrated lights! What kind of bike is it?

If you're still trying to sell the Schwinn Suburban and don't mind shipping, I would be interested in purchasing it from you.

The patina bike is my 1959 Columbia Fire Arrow never getting rid of that bike. As for the Schwinn I really want it gone so if you want it ill sell it to you. I'm from Pandora, Ohio

ah.. the joys of trying to sell a bike in Ohio...

see a bike sell for hundreds on CL and ebay elsewhere sell for $20 here.. if you're lucky
that's been my experience anyway

some nice looking rides, a few were more interesting lol

Yea I've noticed it for sure,all my bikes have been free except the muscle bike and the fire arrow. I'm about to get and an old prewar Hawthorne girls bike that was my grandmothers and my grandpa is giving me his 1950s Hercules cause he was gonna leave them on the curb!!!!!!Never getting rid of these two either.

If I may ask, what model and vintage is the blue Columbia lady. I have one I talked my mother in law out of for my wife to ride. Ours doesn't have that spiffy rack though.
Gizmo

1959firearrow said:
Hello I've been on here for a while just figured out how to post pics! Not all of these are fresh finds I guess but they're what ive found since ive been on this site more to come though!
thing1.jpg

i once got bored and threw something together like this hum....
223896_169003356504158_100001834849579_427550_2701379_n.jpg

still not sure why..

1959firearrow said:
I actually don't know what that one is yet i haven't done any research bought it for my girlfriend.
its a cheapo bmx bike with a roadbike front end..
what to research?
just some scrap thrown together..
would be harder to research then how a pile of rocks came to form :lol:

Back