My finds for the week CWC and other!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have $80 between the two, The CWC Roadmaster has sadly had an odd sex change from boys to girls? :x :shock: But still a lot of good parts and I need the rear triangle to repair another project,the rims and tires to correct another bike(Allstate saftey treads!). As for the white bike I bought it to match a girls Wards Hawthorne bike I have, I believe it too is a Wards Hawthorne or Hiawatha? Anyways scored some cheng shin white walls and a nice dual basket Wald paperboy rack also! Good week now I'm done till after the Memory lane classic meet.
CWC1-Copy.jpg

CWC6.jpg

CWC5.jpg

CWC3-Copy.jpg

CWC2-Copy.jpg

CWC4-Copy.jpg

WardsHawthorne.jpg

WardsHawthorne7.jpg

WardsHawthorne6.jpg

WardsHawthorne2.jpg

WardsHawthorne3.jpg

WardsHawthorne4.jpg

WardsHawthorne11.jpg

Didn't CWC build some bikes that became Hawthornes? The badge outline and screw location is was made me thing Hawthorne and its a direct match to another bike I have. As for serial numbers Ill have to check they should be on the seat tube right?

The white bike is also CWC built. The badge ghost shows it was badged as a Hawthorne. The serial number will give the year (1938-1940.)

1959firearrow said:
Didn't CWC build some bikes that became Hawthornes? The badge outline and screw location is was made me thing Hawthorne and its a direct match to another bike I have. As for serial numbers Ill have to check they should be on the seat tube right?

They will be under the bottom bracket

Did you get my message Phil?

Back