My custom's bicycles from FRANCE !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi !
It's Tennessee from FRANCE ! I post photos of my bicycle :

My Limo :
Before :
dsc07901vj7.jpg

After:
dsc00652b.jpg

dsc00653u.jpg

My lowrider(build and paint by Mad Mr )

Before:
153672_1221937136.jpg

After :
dsc00369qn1.jpg

dsc00373oh3.jpg

My burrito :
Before:
p1060340oy0.jpg

After:
dsc00650e.jpg

dsc00644r.jpg

My "velo porteur Lejeune"
Before:
porteurlejeune.jpg

After:
dsc00610a.jpg

dsc00620.jpg

It's finish ! Good night for me.
(sorry for my english !)
:D Can you see the pictures?

Nice bikes!.....I like what you did to your tandem, looks COOL!

:shock: WOW! :shock: Love them all! but most of all the burrito/tandem coffin tank! Can i please borrow it for Whitby Goth weekend :)

i love that tractor seat how did build that theres another post on here somewhere they where asking is it possible to attach a tractor seat to bike and i have been wondering the same thing could you please expalain how you built that tractor bicycle seat :?: :D
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13999&p=140998&hilit=tractor+seat#p140998

i love that tractor seat how did build that theres another post on here somewhere they where asking is it possible to attach a tractor seat to bike and i have been wondering the same thing could you please expalain how you built that tractor bicycle seat

Thank you ! My trator saddle is "weld" of bicycle.

(Ma selle de tracteur est soudée au cadre du vélo.)

old Pictures:
010bk4.jpg

008oe0.jpg

011tw7.jpg

:wink:

Cool bikes! The limo and the lowrider (surprisingly, since I'm usually not so much for lowriders, but this one looked good!) are my favourites! :)

Love the chain tensioner on the Limo! Great idea! I do believe I may be stealing that for a project! 8)

Wow!!! El Rock'n'ritto looks AWESOME! Bike from ghost-town landscape somewhere in Nevada 8)

Back