My bmx score.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today i went to take this Breeze to this retro shop to sell it since I do not need it, and this is what i traded for it. i only wanted like $40 for the bike. I got a 70's Fish gill frame and forks, 3 piece crank, anodized lever and mx brakes, kkt pedals, skyway tuff 1's (not II's) and a perfect set of moto mags, my second set this week. Not a bad swap huh?

l_c40e59f223a433bfb088050254fb91b4.jpg

l_941608f438b8cc525991d1b541264693.jpg

nice one! i just found a fish gill just like that one at the same place i just picked up my mag scrambler, he wanted 130 for the whole thing, it comes with the moto mags aswell, i bet i could talk him down.

poorhotrodboy said:
nice one! i just found a fish gill just like that one at the same place i just picked up my mag scrambler, he wanted 130 for the whole thing, it comes with the moto mags aswell, i bet i could talk him down.
Where are you at?

That bike has some sweet parts on it...great find again! :D

P.S. I think you have robbed my great finding powers...it's been dry around here for weeks!

Rat Rod said:
That bike has some sweet parts on it...great find again! :D

P.S. I think you have robbed my great finding powers...it's been dry around here for weeks!
Hot around here. gotta put out the good vibes!! Thanks.

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha....yeah, I don't do "Karma"....I believe in a higher power. :wink:

I don't do "Karma" either, but I buy into the good bike people have good things happen to them, in some abstract way. I like to think it pays off to be a good guy to your fellow cyclists.

Unkle Krusty said:
poorhotrodboy said:
Where are you at?

im in spokane wa. this guy has tons of old school bikes

poorhotrodboy said:
Unkle Krusty said:
poorhotrodboy said:
Where are you at?

im in spokane wa. this guy has tons of old school bikes

Where do you think i got these?? No wonder they look familiar. :roll: you were out side fixin' the scrambler up, i even asked who's it was cuz I would of bought that too!! :lol: i know where a few others like your are in North spokane if you wanna know.

Krusty Dude...once again, incredible score! You're killing me with all these bikes! Hope all the good luck continues.

Any info on that Supergoose yet???

Dan

Danimal said:
Krusty Dude...once again, incredible score! You're killing me with all these bikes! Hope all the good luck continues.

Any info on that Supergoose yet???

Dan
yeah, i ma just waiting for him to write back, he finally sent me pics.

Unkle Krusty said:
Today i went to take this Breeze to this retro shop to sell it since I do not need it, and this is what i traded for it. i only wanted like $40 for the bike. I got a 70's Fish gill frame and forks, 3 piece crank, anodized lever and mx brakes, kkt pedals, skyway tuff 1's (not II's) and a perfect set of moto mags, my second set this week. Not a bad swap huh?

l_c40e59f223a433bfb088050254fb91b4.jpg

l_941608f438b8cc525991d1b541264693.jpg
this is now on ebay. Buy it!! :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0277281691
so are these!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0276871099

Latest posts

Back