My '66 Huffy Rail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I came across this little beauty last weekend.
243824-e7f6d10294360977bf1da5e2ebbb8a3c.jpg

I came across it on marketplace for a decent price so I took a half a day to go pick it up. The guy told me he found it in the trash. It sounded like he got it from the original owners. The kid had an incident with the chain that busted the derailleur and parked the bike in the garage. Judging from the condition of the paint, seat, etc it wasn't very old when it got parked. My plan is to keep it stock since it has at least most of it's original parts and is in really good survivor condition. It's a really cool bike, I love it. I took it for a very brief ride up and down the driveway and it's hilarious to ride. The back tire won't take much riding I don't think so I'll probably get a riding tire for it.

Last edited:
Killer score!
What a beauty!

I'm going to get a tire for the rear as the original is pretty cracked and I don't want to destroy it. I'll save it but for something to ride I'm considering whether to get blackwall or whitewall. These are the ones I'm looking at:
1691713967338.png

1691714000139.png

Opinions?

Latest posts

Back