My 10/18 Tiger find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well to be totaly honest I just havent been into or actively looking for middleweight bikes latly, mostly looking for balloons and earlier, but this one changed all that. Its a very nice original red & white paint Schwinn Tiger w/all the options like, 2 speed kick back, 4 reflector rear rack, spring load front rack, Schwinn script speedo, headlight, and cool dual horns, plus has Goodyear Silvertown white wall S7 tires in pretty good shape. If that's not enough...(at least for me) the ID # and date of manufacture for K041952 was the iceing on the cake that sealed the deal. You see, 10 and 18 were the work radio call numbers associated with my 2 best friends Brent & Ed that are no longer with us. We were lineman together and their unit #s are part of my business name, and forever in my heart. This ones not for sale!
DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

<snicker> Marty... You always seem to find the most absolute coolest stuff on the planet... well, it's more like this stuff finds you! Congrats. I hope to see you and that new ride on a pub crawl this spring!

Clark

That is truly a nice find, Marty are you going to bring it down Sunday and show it off or are you going to make us what to see it?

Don

Hey Marty its brian...from Iowa dans buddy lol good find man id love to have that bike its beautiful. See ya soon

Marty, Very cool, looks super clean! even better the story that goes with it can't wait to check it out I'm with Don bring it down to the mallroom so we can all check it out. Mark

Very cool find,Marty...as usual.Don & Mark are right though,you should show it off Sunday @ the Cowtown Mallroom (even though I'll get to see it this afternoon).Did you post anything here about yours & HotRod Huey's score @ World of Wheels this past weekend???
Pappy 8)

Pappy said:
Very cool find,Marty...as usual.Don & Mark are right though,you should show it off Sunday @ the Cowtown Mallroom (even though I'll get to see it this afternoon).Did you post anything here about yours & HotRod Huey's score @ World of Wheels this past weekend???
Pappy 8)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i wonder if this was before or after i was there :shock: :shock:

Marty, glad to see you don't want to sell it! When I started reading the post, I was checking my wallet & coming up with very little. SWEET score! Good to know it's going to a good home! Hope to see ya @ the Haysville swap meet.

I saw the tiger yesterday,What a nice bike and Marty didn't yell at me when I sat on it. Ha Ha

Back