• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple frames, rat bike projects, 1 26" FS - Rollfast, so much potential!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDITED...

I have a few project bikes that I may never get to (or at least not soon), so thought I'd offer for sale for what I hope are reasonable prices (if not, let me know...not trying to retire, but a price does have to outweigh the value to me as a cool build project). Prices include shipping as long as bikeflights/shipbikes is reasonable (so check with me first!)

3. 26" cruiser, frame only, painted orange (not primer) with clear...not pro quality, but OK. Cool double top tube just like the 20". Does not include fork, saddle, crankset or wheels (maybe we can work out a deal on the wheels) - $95

28c7631dab9e7b4b45c9b6e2fe38723b.jpg

I have a few frames...a 700c "fixie" type frame, a traditional 26" wheel English racer/cruiser frame & a Huffy MTB type (26" wheel also) ($25 each)

53de6119fab35502086c6bb1beba6a49.jpg

05c234fa29a5c4432cf526f011b6183f.jpg

9a66d4ed94e7b13a2bde8b35652bdcaa.jpg

Also a set of fenders and chainguard from a Columbia 26x1-3/8 type bike - $20

49066800ddf20a6529f5e4d32eeb9c83.jpg

Any interest in 20" BMX type building fodder...open to offers..($25ish)

30f506861b1066710ee0c0a46a2d8023.jpg

Prices do not include shipping. Will likely ship via FedEx ground.

If any of these are of interest, talk to me. These are all cool and have their redeeming qualities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bumping this. All prices are definitely OBO ! I still have some fun rat projects in mind, but I could do them without these on hand....

Bump. I'll assume your expertise and say the red is a Huffy. The 26" cruiser is definitely a Rollfast. Open to any offer...cool project fodder!

(20" Rollfast is sold)

Chris G

I have a 4 bar Hawthorne that has the same dropouts as you're red 26"

Yeah, the "Hawthorne" 4-bars (aka 5 bars... count'm however you like) were made by either Monark, Snyder, or CWC (supposedly... i read it on the CABE but never saw a CWC 5-bar frame.) You can tell the Monark-built ones b/c the double downtubes loop under the BB shell, whereas the Snyder-built ones have the downtubes joining the BB shell in a more conventional joint.

It hardly surprises me that your bike has the same dropouts as the 26" listed here, b/c Snyder built your "Hawthorne", as well as all the Rollfast-badged bikes.

@fiataccompli , not trying to hi-jack your thread here; I'll be making an offer on that 26" if it hasn't sold by Friday.... :D

I've sold a bit of these and added some other stuff to the post, so I'm bumping it. Thanks for the interest!

Chris G

Back