Mt Bike Juggling 101

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Interesting weekend, I get a call friday night, this guy who lives local has seen a few of my Cl ads and called to see if I had any hardtail mt bikes with front shocks , I told him about the Schwinn Mesa I had that has faded paint but seemed complete less wheels and tires, I told him thirty over the phone and I would find some wheels, He arrived five minutes and looked at it and trying to decide if it would be tall enough, so he offers $20 ...without the wheels sold, but he was also interested in my sons Novara hardtail w shocks hanging on the wall, I told him I would find out if he wanted to sell it, Saturday rode the trke down to the store for milk and a shakedown run, I get stopped by a nieghbor telling me he has a schwinn mt bike frame for me and he will leave it out back by the alley for me,,,,
special001-1.jpg

So that was a nice replacement for the one I sold,
Sunday after church I get a call back from the guy who bought the frame, wanting to know if my son would be interested in a trade for the Novara , whatcha got , Specialized full suspension, so bring it over and I will take a look, could not believe he wanted to trade this straight across, but I told Larry that would be a no brainer,,,so he scored and loves his new bike
special002-1.jpg

Back