Mothers day mixte

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll start with a disclaimer - Yes, this mothers day gift was delivered on time, I'm just a bit late posting it .

Unfortunately I don't have any "before" pictures of the bike. It was your typical neglected hulk, bent & rusted wheels, parts missing, thick layer of dirty grime and so on. But underneath the grime was a good quality frame in excellent shape. After the usual procedure of complete disassembly, thorough cleaning, replacing broken parts and a few upgrades, this is the result. I have to say I'm quite pleased with it. The bike rides really nice, it's very smooth, the brakes are surprisingly strong and the shifting is crisp.

I have no idea of the brand/manufacturer of these fenders? I was lucky in finding two sets in near mint condition at the local bike co-op and I'd like to track down a third set for another mixte I'm building, but there's no brand or markings on them anywhere. Maybe someone here recognizes them?

-Mp

Back