Mostly bmx in GA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I live in west GA and build restore whatever you want to call it mostly bmx bikes.
I was huge into freestyle as a kid.
Me and a few friends had a team that did a few small shows but it never amounted to much.
I owned many bikes as a teen and kept them all until.
I had them all taken apart packed so they would stay like they where forever and they where stored in a travel trailer well someone stole the trailer and along with it what would amount to 5 or 6 grand worth of bikes parts helmets jerseys signed prints etc.
I am never going to be able to replace them in a million years unless I had a million bucks but alas life limits my funds and space to small amounts here and there.
I am always on the lookout for good deals on bmx parts and bikes etc.
So please keep me in mind if you come up with something bmx related that you want to be rid of for a decent price.
I have a small collection as of now that I have bought over the last few years but all lower end stuff or well used stuff I have refurbished.
A young life of hard work and a bit of heredity have cursed me with a bad back so riding is limited but one of the only ways for me to exercise without pain.
Probably more info then anyone wants or needs just wanted to be honest and complete.
Well to all my future friends here ride em hard and never put em away wet. :D

well i'll be the first to welcome you . welcome to ratbikes. there is a lot of info here for you. just ask. so build a rat bmx an lets see it. get it on. again welcome.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Welcome from a fellow old school BMX junky. I'm still pretty new here, but in my short time on these boards I've learned there are some pretty good people on here. Most are happy to help you find that lacking part and rejoice in the newly built or found rat, BMX, roadie, or whatever. It's about bikes and people and building what you want, how you want it.

Enjoy the site.

Latest posts

Back