more snow ughhh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have has enuff!
6-12 inches more to come tonight!
good thing I dont have to shovel hehehe
P2030002.jpg

on one hand I love snow, on the other hand, this is going to delay my 24x3's....bittersweet.

We're supposed to get a measley few inches here in Missouri, unless it breaks south! SEND IT THIS WAY!

- Heat Miser (aka skoda)

we had 10in. to no inches in less than a week now its raining and thunderstorms. typical illinois weather.

We have been getting snow pretty regularly for the last 2 weeks. My neighbor and I take turns shoveling. I just went skiing where the snow was bottomless. One place had 80 inches in 8 days.

Hey, we have snow on the mountains just east and north of phoenix which doesnt happen too often. It was supposed to come down to 3900'. Some of the resorts in far north Phx. and Carefree have thier golf courses coverd in snow. Snow in the desert is pretty cool. (no pun intended) 8)
Supposed to be up to 70 by this weekend :shock:

Ha Ha....that's some wild stuff!

Speaking of wild....it was 74 degrees here yesterday and today it is 41 degrees. :shock:

Nothing like a 30 degree temperature drop in 24 hours.

Boardtrack fan said:
I'm with you dingo. I spent a couple hours today removing ice dams from my gutters. The water is backing up under my roof and running into my house!
Ughh...That sucks, we got a backed up gutter in the front of the house, its about to fall off, i think im going to tackle it tomorrow

Back