Monster Garage Sale find....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like it needs a 2liter in the frame rather than the dinky water bottle !!!

(in the words of tiny Elvis - "man, that thing is huge !!!")

CCR said:
looks like it needs a 2liter in the frame rather than the dinky water bottle !!!

(in the words of tiny Elvis - "man, that thing is huge !!!")
Actually the dinky water bottle was the air reservoir for the air horn ,think it put out like 115dB or so someone correct me if i am wrong...

budzillacycles said:
Not for furry Canucks maybe. I hope Kenny isn't shocked at the temps we call summer waaaay up there. hahaha
actually i found the "watch Tony freeze his Butt off in Budz Garage till 3 am" a much more traumatizing event......

i would run a big sprocket with ape hangers. Heck yeah. I dont care about peddling hard.

ricksterr1221 said:
Thats cool, Whats with the small sprocket?
For every revolution of the cranks, you go a certain distance, determined by the size of the front sprocket, the rear cog and the wheel. The larger the front sprocket and rear wheel is the farther you will go, so to offset the fact that the wheel is so large, the front sprocket is reduced in size. Alternatively the rear sprocket cog be enlarged.

Yeah...it's a real deal...

I paid $40 for it and they run $600 new. I priced new rubber and rims and wow... the tires are $65 each, tubes $15 each, and a set of new rims close to $300. It's rather crazy if you think about it. It's fun to ride, but I haven't been out where any kids have been and I'm sure that's who will really freak out by it's size. 36" wheels is just rediculously huge compaired to a normal kids bicycle.

I can't wait to get it out infront of some kids.

Haha get some 144 spoke 36's on it the kids will Knock u off of it.. Well where i live.

Buying the wheels...

http://www.cokertire.com had them on there a few weeks ago when I got mine, and now they are not listed. The tires and tubes are, but no rims... hmmm.

I know they are about to launch the http://www.cokercycles.com sometime this summer, so you may check there later.

Back