Monark Wingbar UPDATED PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just picked this up. Been after one for a while and patience has paid off. I spent about two hours polishing this thing today. Still needs more but it looks good in pics. I also wired the light and horn up, but I forgot the batteries. The horn wiring actually runs through the non-drive side truss rod. Pretty slick.

Re: Wing shaped Monark

I have a headlight for you if your interested. Very cool bike I love mine.

npence said:
I have a headlight for you if your interested. Very cool bike I love mine.

I might be. Send me pics and a price. I'd be interested in a boys rear fender more than a light right now.

Oh my goodness! That's a thing of beauty! Congratulations! Can't wait for more pics.

Such a beautiful bike! And look at some of the extras!!!! Never seen a seat/bag like that before!
CONGRATS!

see all the droplets on that bike? That's not rain it's 'cool' oozing out of it.
That thing is spectacular!

Uber Kool bike!...don't discount your rear fender as a girl's...this bike was built in an era when men still wore long coats & I have heard them called coat guards as well as skirt guards. I don't know if its true or not but it certainly warrants more investigation unless you just don't like the look of the holes on it. At any rate...one of the most complete wing-bars I've seen & one of my all time favorites...congrats to you,sir...Pappy 8)

That is one cool bike! Especially love that seat! You're a lucky man.
Johnny

That's called a "Toolbox Seat". If you ever hear of someone selling one, try to check it out. They're worth a pretty penny. :shock: 8)

Nightrider said:
That is one cool bike! Especially love that seat! You're a lucky man.
Johnny

Latest posts

Back