Monark "The Monster"-New Parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

Re: Monark "The Monster"

Bike looks awesome! Any plans for paint? It looks dang good even without paint IMO

OH, and nice D-Nasty! 8)

very ratty dingo! i love the head tube shroud. i have to agree with you, dont paint it, regrease and reride that baby!!!

Easy E

aka_locojoe said:
Nice. I too like the patina. Maybe matching tires and a different sprocket or remove the rest of the crome.
See, i was thinking about a new set of tires too...but, i think i like the mix-match
schwinnmesa said:
:shock: Sweet!!
Hopefully you saw this at ann arbor

Amazing bike :shock: :shock: !!! I like your plans for it too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The sort of bike I miss seeing. Looks like a lot of the bikes on the old home page from a couple of years ago. Minimal and simple, tough, imposing.

skoda said:
The sort of bike I miss seeing. Looks like a lot of the bikes on the old home page from a couple of years ago. Minimal and simple, tough, imposing.
couldnt have said it better myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nicest bike I've seen in a long time!...........That's what it's all about, a TRUE rat.

by the looks of it, i'd say there a set of motorcycle cafe' bars. i have a similar set on my 305 bigbear (67 yami)

Sat down one day and concluded the bars on it were too shiny...
IMG_4316.jpg

So i added some schwinn bars with a different neck, Ive never saw schwinn bars this short and small
IMG_4313.jpg

I also cleaned up near the fork, The paint was on the springer parts and i got rid of most of it
I added a light, and actually made the seatpost stay put!
IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

cleaned up the front hub too
IMG_4317.jpg

Latest posts

Back