Modesto CA swap meet: 21 Feb 15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
1506827_978310098850332_1908578427425306592_n.jpg

I plan on being there. I need to get rid of some stuff... and then probably buy some stuff.

In answer to your question Ralph, this is just something being thrown by one of the Rolling Relic guys, at his house. Should have a lot of vintage stuff.

O. I. C. I didnt recall ever hearing of a Swap in that area
Before, Must be Cris or Tony ?

~Rafael ~

I plan on being there. I need to get rid of some stuff... and then probably buy some stuff.

In answer to your question Ralph, this is just something being thrown by one of the Rolling Relic guys, at his house. Should have a lot of vintage stuff.
Cool. We get to meet in person finally. :cool2:

This is put on by our good friends Mario and Bryan.it's the third one and if the other two are any indication,it should be great.
Unfortunately,I have to miss this one due to a death in the family.

Here's me putting my wallet away, with Mini-Crash manning the booth and underselling all my stuff. :rolleyes:

I got to meet a couple of RRB members. Took a picture with Deven that I'll have to post. I made a couple bucks, but was there to clean out my parts, not make a lot of dough.

Cool , Thanx guys !nice too put a face with all our Deals "Crash" , I and Deven have met before
Wish i could have made it !

~Rafael~

Back