Models get free stuff all the time. Like Schwinn Krates!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My gf sent me this today and thought I'd share with ya'll. Quite an unusual gift, but a cool one. You dont see repop Krates given away for free too often. Only if they were org. pea pickers 8) :lol:

http://nymag.com/fashion/lookbook/36046/?ftr-promo

lb070827_560.jpg

I'll quote Rat Rod from a long time ago when some one posted up
a Picture of a Skinny Model..
and I still use his Line today! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Somebody needs to give those Girls a Cheese Burger"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flea Flickers...

TheDuke said:
Or a strong talkin to!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm leaning towards a good spankin' :p

Wallflowers

Oh ya...plus now I have new wallpaper on my PC :shock:

Those girls would look great with some meat on their bones, some scars on their knees and some grease under their fingernails. Until then, I'm not taking their calls. And the bikes are too shiny. :lol:

Hugo

Hugo said:
Those girls would look great with some meat on their bones, some scars on their knees and some grease under their fingernails. Until then, I'm not taking their calls. And the bikes are too shiny. :lol:

Hugo
And the handlebars are too far back.

Guess ..He's been knockin,she won't leave it alone!!!!!!!!AW AW AWWWA SH WONT LEAVE IT ALONE! LOL ! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: EM

:shock: :) Lol steve, My dad said the same thing to my cousin, He was running to the store with his gf, He pulled him aside gave him like 5 bucks said, Okay listen, Stop at the mcdonalds and buy her a bigmac she needs it lol! Thats great, Ill take the blonde model and The pea picker.

They're quoted saying that they're very co-dependent... Now that's funny!

Back