Minitruckers....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if I was the only minitrucker on this site. if you are too, post up some pics. Ill put some pics of my truck up asap but my phone wont let me so gotta wait till I get my computer back. Even if its not a mini post it up. Dont get me wrong I love all kinds of cars, just wanna see the truckers

i dont have any pics ATM but i drive a 86 b2g bout to dropp it soon as i get my chrome front clip taco bumpers and caddie rims no bags just old school back yard dropp lowering blocks and dropping the front

Yeah its a pain bein that low. Without bags. Ive personally never had any vehicle on air but everything ive owned has been dropped or just flat out hammered. Ive had my imports and what not but as far as trucks, I had a 77 k5 lowered 7/7, 2 first gen s10 blazers both lowered 3/3. One of them was shaved. An 01 s10 xtreme blazer lowered 5/6, and now my current driver is a 94 gmc sonoma completley shaved and lowered 5/7 on 18s. It will be goin back up a few inched before to long

this is actually my first P/U.. iv always driven toyotas corollas and nothing else except by brief afair with a 88 caddy fleetwood
iv had 3 80's corolla of the TE version my fav was a 83 wagon dropped 4/3 all aorund couldent even roll a soda can under her 2nd funnest car i ever owned next to my first 85 ae86 now that wasa car.. now i just have the P/U nad of course i have a 80 AE corolla tuck away for those rainy days :mrgreen:

Bout to start working on y truck real soon once i fix the front end i rear ended a f-150 a few wks ago :oops:

Does this count?
image-49.jpg

image-50.jpg

image-55.jpg

jaysmo said:
outskirts.. i still think thats just the bees knees./\/\
Thanks, I've been tempted to throw originality out the window and paint it but not sure yet.

jaysmo said:
id put an old cooler on the front and sell popsicles in the summer.. :mrgreen: just like call it the orangesicle
A friend of mine actually tried selling ice cream out of his van and found out you need a permit to do so. I just haul scrap, groceries, bicycles and parts, furniture, and other stuff I find or buy.

Besides I'm not diggin the color, thinking of a Maui blue (petty blue but a bit darker and richer) with black rims and fenders. Then do a touch of red and white pinstripe on the fenders.

Back