Michigan Freakers Banquet! Dec. 13th!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.K. Here's what written in stone, for sure:
Freaker's Banquet - Great Lakes
Sunday, Decmeber 13th
1:00 p.m.
At:
CiCis Pizza
6319 S. Dort Highway
Grand Blanc township

Our inaugural Freakers Banquet will take place this coming Dec. 13th at CiCis Pizza. We'll have some trophies to hand out, reminice about this past summers rides and talk about next years rides and events.
This is open to anyone who's willing to come and have a good time. It will cost you much less than $10.00 a person if you also get a drink. You don't have to have ridden with us yet to enjoy the day and find out who gets what trophies. All are welcome. If any of you wanna bring your family, be forewarned ... if you have youngsters, they're more than welcome but they must behave and you will be bringing them into a situation that is mostly adults with adult talk and fun. With that said, we do have a couple of mini-Freaks and we always have a ball when they show! If you'd like to find out more or contribute any ideas or opinions:
http://www.forum.freakbikenation.com/ph ... f=6&t=2248

This is a must attend for anyone wanting to see and hear more about us or to get a headsup about next years happernings!

Picked up some awesome stuff that was donated by House of Wheels for our banquet! Thanks Rick! Gigs has been working on some trophies. I've got a few trophies built and a couple more to build. We've got some surprise trophies coming in from some very cool people in our hobby. I wanna keep them as well as their trophies/donations secret until the banquet, but thank you all very much! I'm really wishing some more of you Mitten State guys can come and hang with us. We've got a few of our Canadian Freaks crossing the border to enjoy the festivities so why not you!

Give me a yell of just show up!

Almost time! Sunday's the big day. By the sounds of things, it looks like we're gonna have a great turn out! We're got a bunch of door prizes. Many awards and trophies and lots of pizzaill be available! Hoping for some of our friends from other groups to show up. Looks like quite a few new prospects will be coming to check out the fun.
Stop in if any of you get the chance!

I used to live on CiCi's back in the day. I loved their jingle, "CiCi's pizza, the best pizza (value) anywhere", they had to put the value part in there cause they knew it was hot garbage, but I loved it.

What a great time we had.
Thank you to everyone that was able to make it. All the different trophy's that everyone put together were awesome.

Here are a few pics that I was able to get up.

So we had a special trophy that was sent to us. And here is chainsaw explaining about the trophy who sent it and what it says on it.
FreakbikersBanquet040.jpg

So who won it?
Was it one of the muskrat duo?
FreakbikersBanquet038.jpg

Wheelin willy, wheelin paulete, big moe or wifey?
FreakbikersBanquet037.jpg

scrapyard Don, Big Daddy double, terry, or Buck?
FreakbikersBanquet036.jpg

Momma Kat or yzmec?
FreakbikersBanquet039.jpg

More pictures are posted on the freakbike nation forum and on face book.
The next couple of day's chainsaw will be getting them all up on the great lake's board.

I wish I lived closer sometimes. Between Michigan and Kansas City, bike are alive and the people that ride them.

aka_locojoe said:
Cool. Did that trophy double as a pizza cutter?
Yeah, Randy, that's exactly what it was. Recycledbikez (From this board), p.m.'d me and offered to make us a trophy for whoever ate the most pizza. He wanted to come down but couldn't, so he mailed it to me. It's very cool! I've got some good shots of it, I just need time to get them posted.
I didn't want to force the Freaks to have to eat a bunch of pizza, in a hurry. So I had a couple of the members just watch who seemed to shovel the most slices down their throats. It worked out much better this way. No mess or wasted food, no forced belly aches and it was a big surprise when I pulled out the Pizza Cutter and told who the winner was! After seeing the trophy though, I think most would have gorged themselves! Ronnie was the winner. It came as no surprise though. He eats pizza just about every day and he's been to CiCi's with us before and I've seen the damage he can do to the buffet!
Thanks to everyone for showing. And a big ol' THANK YOU to Recycledbikez for the great trophy!
Chainy

p.s. we do have a pic of Ronnie attempting to slice his pizza with it!

Back