MICHIGAN FALL RAT RIDE OCT 3RD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan rat ride in Otterlake, MI. Sunday October 3rd at 1:00pm. We will be riding the Southern Links Trailway approx 8 miles. Everybody is welcome! This ride is geared mainly towards adults as we will be stopping at a watering hole or two. pm me with any questions or further directions.

coming from I-69.
Get off at the davison exit. Take M-15 north about 11 miles to Otter Lake rd. Turn right on Otter Lake rd. Take until you get into Otterlake. The parking Lot for the trail is behind the gas station you come up to on your right (the only gas station in town)

Coming from I-75
Get off at the Clio exit. take Vienna rd (m-57) east until it ends at M-15. Turn left on M-15 take to Otter lake rd into Otter Lake.

cool!!!
this way they can plot their course from where ever they need to come from!!!
no problem brah!!

Thanks alot chainsaw!! you have been a ton of help! I am also looking forward to it! cannot wait to see all the bikes and meet all of the cool people!

You go thru the RRB members list and find the Michigan guys and email them about the ride. I'll get Gigs to email the Michigan Freaks and I'll try to hit the Michigan Atomic Zombies! We'll also let the Peddlers know this weekend. You can p.m. the guys but they don't always log in so they sometimes don't get their p.m.s for a few days, Emails are best.

Not sure how many RRBrs are gonna show but a few of the Freaks and some of the Owosso Peddlers are planning to show up! Hopefully you Rats (RRB members) that live in the area make it out for the ride. It would be ashame to see this take place in your backyards and you not show!
See ya'll next weekend!

Don't worry im here. sorry i have been pretty busy. Everything is still taking place and i am very excited. All of the plans are the same. The ride is still taking place. let me know if you are coming so i have a rough idea of how many people to expect. Other than that I look forward to seeing everybody out there!!

Josh

If that was not 200 miles away I would go! I have never been on a vintage bike ride and it would be nice. Seems like no one is into bikes around Kalamazoo.

We've got at least three FreakBikes coming possibly a few more and I believe a few of the Peddlers are showing. I'll know more at the Saint Charles ride on Sat. Also possibly a few relatives might show on their mountains. My one cousin is into photography so she might come out and take some pics.
See ya soon!

seetheusachevy said:
If that was not 200 miles away I would go! I have never been on a vintage bike ride and it would be nice. Seems like no one is into bikes around Kalamazoo.

There are all kinds of guys in the Kalamazoo, Jackson, Grand Rapids areas. You just got to check a little harder. Several colleges have cruiser clubs and most will allow outsiders into their groups. The lowrider clubs out your way are slowly turning into cruiser and FreakBike type clubs. We (FBM-GL) get invited out there to ride with them all the time and we plan on more rides on that side of the state in 2011.
You've got to be willing to travel outside of your area and meet how many people there are that are into riding "the slow cruise". As far as actual vintage bike rides .... not too many unless you hang with one of the Wheelmen groups. The FreakBike Militia - Great Lakes has several members that are within an hours drive of you. Check them out at the FreakBike Nation.

good to hear chainsaw!! i have had some outsiders contact me replying to my craigslist add and they are coming! should be a good day!! see you there!

It was a great turnout!! I seen alot of cool bikes and met alot of great people!! I couldnt expect a better turnout!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP AND RODE!! The weather wasnt bad, kinda brisk but stayed dry for the most part! Thanks to Jim(chainsaw) for the help of planning!! I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon, and meeting more Rodders!! I will post some pics later!!

Image-1.jpg

Image-2.jpg

Image-3.jpg

Image-4.jpg

Image-5.jpg

Image-6.jpg

Image-7.jpg

Image-8.jpg

Looks like a GREAT turn out Lots of SWEET bikes thanks for the pics I plan on riding on the next one

Congrats J! The bad weather ran off when it saw that we weren't gonna give up the day. Real good turn out of bikes and their owners. Some pretty sweet cars show also. Definitely a ride for lovers of all things wheeled! My niece was pretty mad at her parents when she found out that she missed out on riding with your niece and Steve's girls! :lol: I can only imagine that this and other rides wiil get bigger next year. Great Job! Looking forward to your next ride!
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Back