Michigan Biker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After playing and rideing motorcycles for years I started going to the nascar track to the infield with other friends I ride with. They all had built up a couple old cruisers then started bilding custom 3 wheelers like choppers. When I started going I was given an old beach cruiser to ride. So I thought I would look for one to make my own and found this old jc higgins on ebay in my city with no bids, no reserve and $10.73 later here it is.
rightoriginaljchiggins.jpg
what do you think.

Thanks all, Upper Class White Trash good to have another one from BC here. Its been a lot or rust removal have the frame all white and starting on the other parts which will be red. Rear wheel spokes I'm replacing tommorow then back to paint. Hope to have it done by the first of the week only broke 1 bolt on the springer but have a fix for that, just takes time.

really cool to know keep me posted on rides around the area. i'm game. where you at eastside here actually just outside the line in emmett.

Welcome from just north of you in Holland MI. Cool bike for a great price. I hope to find a deal like that too. Brian

welcome from Tawas City, what race do you go to? I have seen some nice work at the August race in years past.

Thanks guys for the welcome. recycledbikez I will be at the august race on the infield by turn 2 by the plum crazy purple bus. Hope to have this painted and ready for the race if you get by ask for dave. Anyone else from michigan going to the race in the infield ?

Back