Michelob Ultra Mountain Bike, where did they come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A re-badged Magna most likely, any collector value appreciation will be when aluminum gets to $300 a pound.

socal_jack said:
A re-badged Magna most likely, any collector value appreciation will be when aluminum gets to $300 a pound.
I dont' think those are aluminum. Way too heavy.

Sorry, forgot to use the </sarc> tag, but seriously front triangle is usually Al but they use lots of it, rear and alot of other stuff is Fe.

cman said:
socal_jack said:
I dont' think those are aluminum. Way too heavy.

Does anyone know where i can find brake pads for this michelob ultra bike i have one of these bikes i now it has a very cheap frame but i i bought it from a pawn shop to use the parts on my trek 4300.

My brother in law just got one of these bikes and he loves it. I'm happy for him, as the bike it is replacing is a 1988 Huffy Strider bought at Toys R Us. He had the receipt still. It's an improvement.

i have tried bike shops and the web for the brake pads but no one has them or nows witch ones to use with out some to go by cant even find that brand of calipers online

I've had to assemble three of these for customers at our shop this year. The boxes all had a local beer distributor's address on them. No real manufacturer's name on the box anywhere. The bikes are horrible to say the least. Lots and lots of heavy, flimsy, mild steel and plastic.

The only bikes I've seen Armstrong ride would last about 50 ft in full suspended mtb territory. :p I suppose he's probably ridden an mtb at least once. :?
no he has never riddena Mtn Bike .. Never ever , I just called him and confirmed that . He " wouldn't be seen dead on one "

Back