Mesa AZ. Second Fridays ride!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After much harassment, er, uh, I mean convincing via lively banter :wink: I have been able to round-up a few Renegades to ride tomorrow night in downtown Mesa! Meet up @ Diamonds Sports bar, No. of Main on Centennial @ 6:30 p.m. As a local, I have realized that this is a great venue to try and exploit for some local bikesters! Hope to see you there! :mrgreen:

Well there were 3 Renegades out for the ride. Del, Wrong Way, and yours truly! We have decided to make this a regular thing, so anyone wanting to participate is welcome. I will post up a reminder monthly, its only going to get better (Weather wise) so dont be shy :wink: Come on down! Later & PEACE!!!!

Slick Rick said:
Well there were 3 Renegades out for the ride. Del, Wrong Way, and yours truly! We have decided to make this a regular thing, so anyone wanting to participate is welcome. I will post up a reminder monthly, its only going to get better (Weather wise) so dont be shy :wink: Come on down! Later & PEACE!!!!

Love to come..wish little ones could go

Back