Memory Lane Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm off to Memory Lane's Bicycle Swap Meet. Should be there by 10 am. Bringing a '41 Girls Firestone Cruiser, a '63 Deluxe Spaceliner (no tank), a '42 Mens Rollfast, a Heavy weight Ladies bike unknown, a '73 Free Spirit Spyder (red white blue edition), an unknown childs bike named a Murray Coaster Brake with a strange rear brake on it, a '75 univega Road bike, a '78 Murray Monterey Ladies Bike, a Ladies Schwinn Hornet Tank with the Delta Horn attached, Schwinn Typhoon ww tires original repop's in '95, '75 series headlights and taillights in their boxes still unused, a red persons saddle vintage unused, Wald fenders, a Golden Flyer tank with dual headlights, Galaxy Flyer tank, rusted Schwinn DX tank, a skiptooth sprocket off of a '42 Belknap, a plethora of rims 20", 24", 26"....(road bikes, bmx, and Heavyweights), and 2 sets of Fenders off of a Schwinn (possible prewar) and a Galaxy Flyer. The ladies mad about the barn being to full and I have to liquidate this stuff. Love you peeps here at Rat Rod and I hope to see some of you out there. If anything sounds enticing to you let me know and I'll check the forum once I return. Everything is priced to sell.

Back