• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Memorial Day Parts Sale!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've got some loose parts and a new arrival that is available for parts. Prices and pics below. As always, PayPal is preferred, but I also accept cash and postal money order. Parts prices are ALL SHIPPED, unless otherwise stated and I do give better prices if you buy multiple parts!

PARTING OUT: Late model Next Wipeout. Before anyone complains about me parting out a "nice" kid's bike, be aware that the rear wheel is wrecked, kickstand is broken, and tires are bald. Parts to fix cost more than it's worth. Here's a list of parts from this:

- Crank, chain ring, and bottom bracket: $30 shipped
- Handlebars: $10 + shipping
- Front brake (works, comes with lever, cable, and caliper): $15 shipped
- Frame: $10 + shipping
- Fork: $10 + shipping
- Front wheel: $10 + shipping
- Seat: $5 + shipping
- I'm keeping the tubes and brake pads.

STEMS: PLEASE CALL THESE BY THEIR CORRESPONDING NUMBERS!!
$9 SHIPPED EACH. I WILL MAKE A PACKAGE DEAL ON MULTIPLES OF 3 OR MORE!

Cranks!

Number 1 and 2: $30 shipped each

Number 3: Not available (sorry old pic). Number 4: $25 shipped

Number 5: Not available (sorry old pic). Number 6: $30 shipped

Number 7: $30 shipped

Chain ring: $12 shipped

ALUMINUM JUN ROAD BIKE STEMS: $13 EACH SHIPPED

Bendix 36H Red Band Coaster Hub: Just needs new grease and adjusting! $20 shipped

RARE 1964-67 HUFFY SILVER JET DELUXE SPRINGER RACK! MISSING ALL HARDWARE BUT ALL MAJOR PARTS ARE THERE! BAD PAINT AND CHROME, NEEDS RESTORED! RETURN SPRING WORKS GREAT! $35 SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL!

Hot Wheels Motorcycles for the bike room! $12 shipped!

Rend Band Bendix hub SOLD to Muttley!

No takers on the crank from that kid's bike?

Back