Meet Sparky.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not much of a writer, but there's someone I would like to introduce you all to.

Three brothers grew up in an automotive world where everything they were taught about cars and bikes they learned from their father, who learned from his father, and so on.
That's just the beginning.

They then took their knowledge, and put it to use.
Fast forward a few years and these boys have a shop in south Louisiana where they spend countless hours building, painting and showing their very own custom made bikes.

The insanely talented guy behind building these bikes, is Luke Gibbs..or as I like to call him, Sparky.

19 , welding machine, and thoroughly enjoys anything with flames shooting out of it!!

Don't believe me ??

See for yourself.

vebadyru.jpg

duqera3e.jpg
dereba3a.jpg
aneququ7.jpg
madavery.jpg
https://m.facebook.com/3gfabrications

Last edited:
Yeah luke's are the best ;) you should check these guys out .. 3g fabrications on facebook.

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Welcome.!!,
Man I fell in love with the brown and gold Drag looking bike that's on your FB page thats displayed that looks to be at the World of Wheels car show.
That bike is Awesome.!!!
I Want It.!!!

Yes the saints tribute bike is my favorite next too the cooyon .. which is the vintage looking one

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Back