(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front end looks good. Nice stance and balance between the two sizes. That fork is a monster!

looks good with the 18 on there

Yeah I agree with the guys but ultimately it's how it feels to you rolling down the road. Does it lift enough to keep the pedals from scrapin'? I always look at it that way cuz I ride my bikes...

Carl.

Haven't installed crank yet but it looks like I should have plenty of pedal clearance.
That's part of what's so cool about those forks...you can lower it down to what you want and get a really tough motor/muscle look or with a taller tire get that chopper look. Either stance is possible.

Carl.

I think I'm going for the chopper look. I always wanted one as a kid but you had to have a relative/friend who could weld.

I like the front end. All the bigger bikes I've seen have rake in the trees and it makes them squirrely to ride.

I think I will use this seat. My buddy & fellow member "ODDER" recovered it for me using leather from my bosses old office chair I was supposed to throw in the dumpster. Can't bring myself to throw away good leather. He did an awesome job on it!

I tried a 24" on the front but I'm not diggin it. Too much, even with a skinny shorter tire. I think a 20 will look much better.

i would so dropp that fork!!! Nice start! :thumbsup:
Yeah that 24 was too much... I think maybe drop the front just enough to put the chain stays level. But you're getting the stance brother.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back