Maybe Someone should tell you

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kid I went to school with had a 73 or 74 nova and he thought he was way cool. But you could pop his hood from the outside. One day during play practice I popped his hood and pulled his distributor cap off. Then after play practice i waited around til he tried to leave so i could go over and 'fix' it for him. Poor kid almost ran his battery dead trying to start it. I was his hero then... Good times.

CCR said:
i got passed going 75mph yesterday by a guy on a motorcycle .... who was texting :shock:

lol..... one time in drivers training, I was driving in a Pontiac G6 on one of the busiest streets in Michigan. There was this old man next to me driving in the other lane shaving with a disposable razor, with no shaving cream! :lol:

The best one i have ever seen was a lady driving..breastfeeding a kid ...smoking and talking on a cell phone... Talk about multi tasking. She was my hero.

Chainsaw said:
So i took a little plastic kids whistle and taped it under her grill. Every time she'd drive, it whistled. :
OH..............I'm DEFINITELY going to be doing this one...........Thank you very much!

when a friend of mine got married in 2004, me and the other groomsmen laid slices of lemberger cheese on the manifold of the get away car. they were driving to florida right after the wedding. it wasnt 45minutes after they had left the church when he called me and said which one of you SOB's put that *crap* on my car!!!

Easy E

Back