Master Pinstriper, A Study Of Cool!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well a person I'm proud to call a friend came to visit for the afternoon, with his brush and paint in tow! Ron Myers has done work for some of the biggest names in the hot rod world. We all have a common bound each year in Dewey Olk. and try to visit when time permits. Below is what transpierred at my place yesterday, well, what we can show on the big screen, HeHe. The pics really don't do this one justice!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Killer!

Looks great; can't believe he does it entirely freehand.

The only thing Ron really marks is the center points. Then just gits it.

In some pics, you can barely see his center marks. Letting the paint set for 24 before I wash them off.

Ron has brushed many things for me, both cars, bikes, and numerous other items. It's always a blast when he shows up, whether he paints or not.

Last edited:
Kool stuff, the bike and the shop. I got a tee shirt with his work printed on it and its about worn out. I want a panel of his work, I bid for a panel at the Starbird/Devlin car show a couple of years ago, skull and flag design really nice panel, but someone else had more money than me. I will get some of his work someday.

Hope ya'll don't mind, bumpin this for a friend who could not find the thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back