Making me crazy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, This has been hanging in my relatives garage for the last 4 years. I have suddenly been over come with a NEED to own this thing. After doing some digging it seems that this has been hanging the past several tenants at least 15 years. I plan on getting hold of the landlord to see who even owns this thing, I guess hes a little bit of a kook and difficult to get a hold of. I guess my question is what exactly is it and should I be as worked up about it as I am? It appears to say "Commander" but a can't see the head badge. The pic is as close as I could get it's way up there.
D4A9B607-5BE0-4068-99C2-E81342BDD5FE-3025-000001CB78C4CAF8_zps95f6db22.jpg

Well, at least that has Truss Bars. Mine, sadly does not even have those. Mine does have kind of a cool story though. I got mine at an auction where I outbid Mike Wolfe (American Pickers) to win it. That was before I knew him. I have some stories to tell some day about him.

Thats awesome, I always thought he came off as kind of an .... But that could easily be the furthest thing from the truth. One thing for sure stuff with "patina" has gone up in price because of show whether it should or shouldn't.

He is just a man. All men will be judged by our maker.
chilejeep said:
Thats awesome, I always thought he came off as kind of an butt. But that could easily be the furthest thing from the truth. One thing for sure stuff with "patina" has gone up in price because of show whether it should or shouldn't.

Back