made a goofy bike video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh heh heh, yeah, i find myself talking the kids into going for a ride when I feel like dragging the Apollo out for just that reason.

the second song is Tempest by Los Straitjackets. good stuff.

--rick

xddorox said:
Awesome video. I was waiting for a wheelie and I wasn't disappointed. :) Enjoy those rides with your kids 'cause next thing you know they are 20 and driving a car.

mwaaaaahahahahaha. i gotta work on my wheelies. i feel like i can't get the bars tight enough on that bike, so i'm afraid to yank on them too hard... plus, when i got back on a musclebike a few years ago and leaned back into the seat and pulled on the bars like old times, i suddenly found myself standing on the ground with the bike upright in front of me. i guess the difference between a hundred pounds and two hundred will do that. needless to say i'm a little apprehensive about wheelies... :roll:

--rick

I like the vid. I needs me a muscle bike! I think its awesome to see someone else into slot cars. It's been a few years, but My dad and I used to be sponsored by Wizzard running the FLHORA series here in The FLA. Mad props on the T-jets.

Back