Lowrider Bratz Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I picked up a couple bikes at a garage sale today. The first was a Ross ladies 15 speed mountain bike (I know, didnt care much either, but it was cheap) but the 2nd was one was hanging in the ladies garage, she didnt intend on selling it until I inquired about it. I got all excited and bought it not knowing what it was. After a little research I found that it is a Bratz girls lowrider bike made in 2005 (not exactly what I was hoping for lol) but cool none the less. I found a couple examples of people customizing them and making pretty cool lowriders out of them. Anyway, sorry for the terrible pic but i snapped it quickly as I was walking back to my truck.

Plenty of examples of them Bratz bikes on here. Fair warning though, the paint and chrome is below average for preventing rust, but if you are modifying it and changing things up you will probably fix that anyway! :wink:

Luke.

They can be really cool with a little gentle frame work and 20 x 3's :mrgreen:

P2070474.jpg

LukeTheJoker said:
Plenty of examples of them Bratz bikes on here. Fair warning though, the paint and chrome is below average for preventing rust, but if you are modifying it and changing things up you will probably fix that anyway! :wink:

Luke.

Your sure right about that. This bike has been stored in a heated garage hanging from the ceiling. So you can imagine my astonishment to find that it was built in 05' and already has a fair amount of rust on the fenders and wheels. I think it can all be polished out (nothing too deep) but still, pretty shoddy.

I dont know if I will do anything with it or not. I am right close to 300 lbs. so my days of bombing around on 20 inch bikes might be just a memory at this point lol. I think ill just try and make a buck or two on it and let someone else mess with it. I wouldnt mind trading it for something a little more suitable to me.

Back