Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my webbing to wrap my frame in it looks really cool from far looks copper / gold
But wen it's close up it's little lines lol
usysa6yp.jpg
4y8a4u9u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I've got 10 meters of the stuff lol

Ok good news my bearings come today :)
7u3ajaba.jpg

Really small lol so got to building the wheel
This is how it sits on my forks
ure2aher.jpg

zy7e9apy.jpg

enypu2ub.jpg

numegahe.jpg

rezu5y5a.jpg

Oh yeah my seats painted looks really cool. Just needs to be covered in side
urahape3.jpg

2u5ypeme.jpg

Looks good! What stops the crank arms turning on the threaded rod?

Luke.
I've put a nillock nut ever side and there threaded reverse so they will only get tight not come off and if I pedel in reverse the locking nut will stop it if it moves :)

Looks good! What stops the crank arms turning on the threaded rod?

Luke.
I've put a nillock nut ever side and there threaded reverse so they will only get tight not come off and if I pedel in reverse the locking nut will stop it if it moves :)

me too , curious ... what prevent the hub and crank harms form turning on the axle ? only tight nylock nuts ? no lock pin / square taper / flat parts ? ....

Last edited:
me too , curious ... what prevent the hub and crank harms form turning on the axle ? only tight nylock nuts ? no lock pin / square taper / flat parts ? ....
There's about 6 nuts really tight on both sides I might put a split pin in it but done a test run and eberytjings good

I did not even know they made pillowblocks that size. They look perfect for your needs. Are you keeping the extra length on the forks? It looks pretty friggin custom with the fork extensions!

There's about 6 nuts really tight on both sides I might put a split pin in it but done a test run and eberytjings good

i don't want to be harsh , but if there is nothing but tight nuts on a hardwarestore threaded rod holding all this , it will bend/slip/and split ... but if you say it works, i wish you best with this... but iam surprised it works

(no hate .. just warning you of a "possible future problem")

I did not even know they made pillowblocks that size. They look perfect for your needs. Are you keeping the extra length on the forks? It looks pretty friggin custom with the fork extensions!
Yeah I was thinking that too there really small and fit the forks spot on
Yeah I'm going to leave the fork legs long I like the way it looks.
Thanks moisstink

i don't want to be harsh , but if there is nothing but tight nuts on a hardwarestore threaded rod holding all this , it will bend/slip/and split ... but if you say it works, i wish you best with this... but iam surprised it works

(no hate .. just warning you of a "possible future problem")
Yeah it's ok 1hp I know what your saying

I bolted everything up and stood on the pedals and nothing bent I'm about 77kgs So I trust it can hold everything
And most of the wait is at the back
And the lode will be over 3 wheels not just the front one

Yeah it's ok 1hp I know what your saying

I bolted everything up and stood on the pedals and nothing bent I'm about 77kgs So I trust it can hold everything
And most of the wait is at the back
And the lode will be over 3 wheels not just the front one

And the bearings have bolts that will bolt down on to the axel so anything on the inside of the axel will not move side to side
I thought about it the crank arms I'm going to drill and tap them throw the axel so there will be no movement what so ever

How I leave her locked up at night
ehara6us.jpg

At long last I've got my back bearings :D
My work payed for them and they was 80 quid each :{}
3ejerupe.jpg

ahatezu8.jpg

Lol they looks so big against my 10 mm ones only 15 mm bigger
upugyjy2.jpg

9u2u9are.jpg